Jan 29, 2023
Specialize in Canadian and international business management, including trade, marketing and finance. Develop cross-cultural experience studying with classmates from a variety of backgrounds.
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three academic years from a recognized institution.
- or . Students are recommended to take ENG 104 in the first semester. Students who do not have a band score of Academic IELTS 6.0, TOEFL iBT 20, PTE 50, CAEL 60 or higher in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking will be required to take ENG 104 in the first semester.
- Or permission of the department
The number of qualified applicants normally exceeds the number of seats available therefore fulfillment of the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission. Admission is offered through a selective admission process.
Upgrade with us
Courses counted toward the prerequisite degree may not also be counted toward the post degree diploma.
- BUS - 100 Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- BUS - 132 Mathematics of Finance
- BUS - 150 Principles of Management
- BUS - 162 Principles of Marketing
- BUS - 360 Intercultural Dimensions of International Business
- BUS - 370 International Marketing
- ENG - 160 Effective Organizational Writing
- EMP - 010 Internship Workshop Students must complete this 15-hour, noncredit, online course as a prerequisite to BUS 500
- PHI - 260 Business Ethics
Plus one general elective to be chosen from any BUS, ECO, CHN, FRE, or SPN courses at the 100 level or higher, ENG 104 , ENG 115 , ENG 116 , ENG 117 , ENG 260 , DGL 221 , or STA 115 .
- BUS - 293 Business Simulation
- BUS - 375 International Financial Management Business
- BUS - 380 Globalization and International Business
- BUS - 500 Internship
- POL - 203 International Relations
Plus one management elective to be chosen from the following: BUS 430 , BUS 450 , BUS 452 , or BUS 492 .
Plus three general electives to be chosen from any BUS, ECO, CHN, FRE, or SPN courses at the 100 level or higher, or ENG 104 , ENG 115 , ENG 116 , ENG 117 , ENG 260 , DGL 221 , or STA 115 .
- A minimum of 50% of the program must be completed at North Island College.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 is required.